CELEBRATE THE REOPENING OF THE BAHAMAS WITH A FALL FISHING SPECIAL
Sept, 2020: H2O Bonefishing on Grand Bahama Island celebrates the reopening of the Bahamas tourism industry with an attractive return to Flats Fishing Fall Special. Grand Bahama is always one of the best venues for trophy bones, and there’s always a chance of encountering some big Permit too. For nearly 18 months now, the entire island has experienced little angler activity due to last year’s Hurricane Dorian, and then the COVID-19 pandemic. Our reliable sources say that the flats fishing on Grand Bahama now is as good as its been in decades. Be one of the first anglers to experience this rejuvenated and well-rested big bonefish utopia.
Commencing November 1 and designed ideally for intact parties of six anglers, “H2O” offers up an all-inclusive package loaded with incentives. November 1 is an exclusive slot specifically for Frontiers clients to ensure you’re the first ones back on the flats of Grand Bahama. This fall special is vaild this Fall through 2021 as long as you have a group of six anglers. The package rate of $3,950 per angler includes the following perks:
· Four nights single occupancy king bed accommodations at the Pelican Bay Hotel
· Three full days of guided flats fishing the unpressured Grand Bahama waters (shared boat)
· Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale >> Freeport Bahamas private charter flight
· Airport to hotel auto transfers
· Daily breakfast at the hotels Canal House, lunch while fishing, and dinners at the hotel’s restaurant, Sabor
· House beer, wine, and liquors from the clubhouse Bones bar. Anglers have reserved seating at Bones
· Fly-fishing equipment use including Orvis, Sage, and Hatch branded products
· All flies, leaders, and tippet material
· Government taxes
· A COVID-19 complimentary swag bag containing a 32 oz Growler cooler bottle, Fishing Cap, 2 Face Buffs/masks, and hand sanitizer
As of now, the only blackout dates are Nov. 9-14 inclusive. Fall is always one of the best times of year to hunt big bones in the Bahamas. Grand Bahama may be the best of the best to land that bonefish of a lifetime. The fishing is spectacular!
Contact Frontiers to learn more about this exciting H2O Bonefishing promotion.
Please note: If you’re unable to gather up a small group, H2O will be open for business November 1, and standard package rates will apply.